Friday, May 30, 2008

Scrub-a-dub-dub

Sam's Tale:
Water every where!!!!! I thought it was so funny when Lolo got her bath this morning.  She shook very hard and got me all wet which made me laugh even more!!  Then they turned a vacuum-like-thing on that dried her a bit and then guess what????  They put her in a doggie dryer for 20 minutes.  It didn't go round and round.  She looks and smells pretty for graduation day tomorrow. 

Amy's Tale:  
The bath was hilarious especially to watch Sam.  I will post some pictures soon.  We wrapped up today getting information about Lolo's puppy raisers who we will meet tomorrow.  She was raised in New Mexico!!  We are really looking forward to getting to know about her before we knew her (first year and 1/2).  We also heard how to transition Lolo into our household and life like meeting other dogs and family members, etc.  Kind of sad to be leaving all of our new friends. Graduation is exciting and I know will be tear-jerking.  But most of you who know me, know that I won't cry at all - HA!

No comments: